Sunday, October 26, 2008

Feeling Guilty

Sara Palin must be feeling a little guilty... She has since ditched her fancy threads for her previously worn pieces she picked up at a consignment shop. Palin is now calling all of the attention surrounding her clothing expenses "ridiculous."

You know, I really and truly did not care that the RNC was shelling out thousands for the Palin family at the highest of high-end retail shops. Although, I thought the purchase of $98 pacifier was excessive. But, then again I have purchased over-priced items in the past and probably will continue to do so in the future - so she won't hear much about that from me. But, she probably will hear from her middle class supporters who are wondering how they are going to heat their homes this winter and not so much about the latest designer fashions. She can't boast that Sen. Obama is an elitist, while she is literally walking the walk of an elitist in sexy candy-apple red pumps (which I LOVE by the way). I really just find the whole scenario rather comical. So Palin hit the campaign trail this Sunday in a pale pink blazer that she dusted off. But, I have just one question for her...I'd love to know when she is going to revisit the article of clothing pictured below.





Sara Palin: Pre-VP Pick






$2,500 Valentino Jacket






Stylist Red Pumps





7-Year-Old's Designer Hand Bag (What?)





No comments: