Monday, November 10, 2008

Population Boost By 2010?

Well, it seems that talk is shifting from large voter turnouts to turning down the sheets, to put it lightly.

So for the first time in a long time the majority of America has gotten what they wanted in the Presidential election and that happiness has seemed to the tickle into other areas of life and not just for the average Joe's of America, but even Republicans too! Just ask Gov. Schwarzenegger, who says he has now been allowed "back into the bedroom."



" I want to have an Obama Baby. Let me be clear: I don't want to have Obama's baby, I want to have an Obama Baby. One of the thousands of babies I predict will be born somewhere around August 4th, 2009, " writes E. A. Hanks, of the Huffington Post.

August 4th just so happens to be President-Elect Obama's birthday. And I can imagine that women all over the world will be hoping that their baby cans share the birthday of this historical figure...But, let's just cross our fingers that unwed teenagers aren't jumping on the Bristol Palin plan!

No comments: